Online Positive Parenting Course**
Raise compassionate kids
This self-paced learning experience will give you practical and empowering parenting tools you will start using day one. You’ll learn to:
- Discipline without yelling, shame, blame or pain.
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your personal “triggers” and how to manage them.
- Connect with your children in simple, playful ways.
- Redirect challenging behavior.
- Set and maintain firm, respectful, and consistent boundaries.
- End power struggling and sibling rivalry before it begins.
- Parent as a team, in harmony with your spouse/partner.
100% guaranteed or your money back.
THIS ONLINE CLASS INCLUDES:
- A 20+ page downloadable workbook
- Six weekly 60+ min course videos, plus weekly emails.
- Two live group Q & A calls with Suzanne Tucker
- A printable Mindful Parenting Checklist to help you apply the things you learn
- Lifetime access to course videos
- Membership to our exclusive graduate parenting forum
Please ACCEPT EMAILS at checkout to ensure you receive course content and updates.
“This class changed my life.” – Lindsey Reed
"We feel cured. It's like the pressure of being perfect just stopped, so now we get to be us and work on what we want to be without the pressure/shame factor. Eye-opening. Life-changing." - Maria Hunter
“My husband and I realized that everything we learned in this class is relevant to our marriage as well. So helpful.” – Mendy and Clint Koerkenmeier
"Before starting the class, I was very unsure of establishing boundaries. 'Was I being mean? Is it okay to set such limits?' - I was really unclear. But now I'm confident when I set limits." -Emily Bolton
“Suzanne just gets it on a whole other level. She is a true empath. You will leave feeling both understood and empowered.” -Andrea Rocha
“5 out of 5! My favorite part was learning how my childhood shapes my parenting. So helpful, especially as I give up yelling.” -Bob
“I’m going to retake this class AGAIN next month it was that helpful, and next time I’m watching the videos with my husband!” -Sari Rotskoff
“This class has changed my parenting so much. My daughter and I have a better relationship because of it. Not that it was bad before, it’s just a lot better now and has saved me lots of headaches!” – Ashlee Russ
“I feel MUCH more empowered to be a good mom.” – Carrie Burnett
“We’ve gone from having regular battles to being best buds with our two-year-old.” – Cathy and Steve
“One of my favorite things about this class was hearing the questions, struggles, breakthroughs, and stories shared by other parents. The feeling that I'm not alone and that we’re all in this together. You can’t get that from a book.” -Jennifer
“The best part for me was getting on the same page as my husband. We were coming from very different places. It is so much calmer in our house.” – Anna
“We were really in a rut. This was just what I needed.” – Dani